Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kik,kik,kik mainan duniawi....

Good Morning hun, I miss you so much, i couldn't come on computer yesterday, i was so much sick, i had to see doctor he said i think and worried so much, i sadi yes..then he said i need to rest for 24hrs..still i can't stop thinking about you.
 
Zamil, concern CLO, i know you love me, but if you really love and mean to marry me, You will send them what they need and get the boxes send to you, You're a man of your word, i wonder why can't you just keep to your word hun, I want you to understand that i need you next to me and always make me happy.
 
  hun,You do not have to be worried about the money you're sending to CLO, I've told you how much it's inside the boxes. I would give you the code to open it as i've stated in my previous mail so you can take some money and send to me in order to pay for my flight to you. Then we can get something started, You have my word, i always keep to my promise, my yes is yes that's just me and i'm sure you'll figure that out from me when we meet,You make me too much worried, my father lawyer had already know's your my fiancee so it won't be too good telling him that you haven't got the boxes from CLO yet, hope you understand? You need to reason with me and get things done on time, I love you so much and mean to always there for you..I need you so much babe....
I have to stop here and waiting to hear from you immediately you send them the money, and have the boxes with you, did you ask them how long the boxes would take before getting to you???, if you haven't ask, pls ask them immediately you send them the money.
I can't wait to meet you....Lot's of hugs and kisses, hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment