Thursday, September 5, 2013

love??! kk,kik,kik

Hi Zamil, i read your mail with mixed feelings, i never immagine you doubt me? Listen to me hun, i am from riciuos and good family, i never lie or play game in anyway, you got to believe me and always trust me, the money inside the 10 million USDOLLAR, my father Lawyer have all the document that concern the boxes, Get back to the Lawyer, he would provide you all the document...Common hun, i love you and God knows this, I really wanna start new life with you and have family of my own.
 
You got to understand that i'm a woman, is the time for me to get marry and live happy home and make my dreams come true, You and i would live happy home together for the rest of our life, not with your lawyer...
 
Zamil, what you can do to make me happy is get everything done so i can leave here as soon as possible, things are not in good condition with me here..I need you next to me hun.
 
Kindly get back to me and let me know what is going on,ok?
 
Luv always Your wife to be..Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment